|Title of the article
LUBYANKA – STALIN ON THE POSITION IN THE AGRICULTURE OF THE USSR IN 1932–1934
Kondrashin Viktor Viktorovich, Doctor of historical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of Russian history
and history teaching methods, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia); Chief Researcher, Institute
of Russian History of the Russian Academy of Sciences (19 Dmitriya Ulyanova street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The most important problem in Russian historiography is the study of the phenomenon of Stalinism in the history of Russia of the twentieth century. Its understanding is impossible without a deep and comprehensive analysis of the
reasons for the approval and functioning of the mechanism of the Stalin model of the economy and political regime. Events 1932–1934 – the most important period of Stalinism formation, when Stalin’s Soviet leadership was able to overcome the
deepest crisis of the country’s agriculture, caused by the negative consequences of forced collectivization. The aim of the work is to describe such an important source of information of Stalin’s leadership on the situation in agriculture of the country in
this period as the documents of the OGPU. They were studied by the author of the article in the framework of the project of the Institute of Russian history RAS “‘Top secret’: Lubyanka – Stalin on the situation in the country”.
Materials and methods. The basis of the solution of the tasks are previously unpublished documents of the Central archive of the Federal security service of the Russian Federation. They formed the source base of this article. Problem-chronological
method of analysis of information materials OGPU provides identification of the most acute problems of agriculture of the USSR during the climax of its crisis, generated by the negative consequences of Stalin’s collectivization and agrarian policy
of the Soviet state in the early 1930s. The principle of objectivity, as well as dialectical understanding of the process of historical development, the recognition of causation patterns of events and phenomena, the important role of the subjective factor
in the history and the comprehensive approach to the topic provide an opportunity for a comprehensive study of the problems of agriculture and Stalin’s agrarian policy in the period under review.
Results. On the example of the analysis of information materials OGPU shows the degree of awareness of Stalin’s leadership of the situation in agriculture of the USSR in 1932–1934.
Conclusions. On the basis of the conducted analysis we can conclude that the GPU gave Stalin the Soviet leadership is diverse and the majority of reliable information on the most important problems of agriculture in the country during the period under review.
OGPU, agriculture of the USSR, collective farms, state farms, Stalin period, agrarian policy
1. Kondrashin V. V. Istoriki-agrarniki Rossii XX – nachala XXI vv.: tvorcheskiy put' i mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo: monografiya [Agrarian historians of Russia in the XX – early XXI centuries: creative paths and international cooperation: monograph].
Praga: Sociosfera-CZ, 2014, 198 p.
2. «Sovershenno sekretno»: Lubyanka – Stalinu o polozhenii v strane (1922–1934 gg.): sb. dokumentov : v 10 t. T. 10 (1932–1934 gg.) [“Top secret”: Lubyanka – Stalin on the situation of the country (1922–1934): collected documents: in 10 volumes. Vol. 10 (1932–1934)]. Execut. ed. A. N. Sakharov, V. S. Khristoforov. Moscow: IRI RAN, 2017.
3. Kondrashin V. V. Voprosy istorii [Problems of history]. 2013, no. 7, pp. 162–170.
4. Tsentral'nyy arkhiv Federal'noy sluzhby bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii (dalee – TsA FSB RF) [The Central Archive of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (hereinafter – TsA FSB RF)]. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 117.
5. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 508.
6. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 514.
7. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 64.
8. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 33.
9. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 61.
10. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 73.
11. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 11. D. 1035.
12. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 11. D. 978.
13. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 11. D. 1025.
14. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 11. D. 7.
15. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 513.
16. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 21.
17. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 20.
18. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 523.
19. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 11. D. 1496.
20. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 11. D. 1037.
21. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 34.
22. Golod v SSSR. 1929–1934: v 3 t. [Hunger in the USSR. 1929–1934: in 3 volumes]. Resp. comp. V. V. Kondrashin. Moscow: MFD, 2011–2013.
23. TsA FSB RF. F. 2. Op. 10. D. 1017.
24. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 924.
25. TsA FSB RF. F. 3. Op. 1. D. 602.
Дата создания: 07.09.2018 13:55
Дата обновления: 07.09.2018 13:59